Spa Le Shampooing
Wellness for the hair: Le Shampooing contains valuable ingredients to restore the hair’s natural balance. Mild conditioning and cleansing substances, as well as plant prebiotics, improve the tolerance of the shampoo and prevent the dehydration of the scalp, which is why Le Shampooing is also suitable for sensitive skin types. Maintains the scalp’s natural protective function for faster healing of undesirable inflammatory skin conditions. Protects the scalp and intensively cleanses the hair. The result: The hair gains shine and vitality, and the sensuous scent provides pure wellbeing. From the Spa care range, which has a seductive scent and was developed by star perfumier Geza Schön. The scent harmoniously combines feminine and masculine accords so that they are both refreshing and calming to all senses and impart balancing, long-lasting wellbeing. The lively top note with the scent of limes is followed by the distinctive notes of basil, lemon grass and pink pepper and subsequently an enchanting accord of vanilla and cedar notes.
- Conditioning care substances
- Sodium salts of lactic acid and gluconic acid are components of the skin’s own NMFs.
- Pure plant-based prebiotics from inulin and glucan oligosaccharides that maintain the balance of the scalp flora and are moisturising
- Scent essences with the lively freshness of limes, followed by the aromatic notes of basil, lemon grass and pink pepper and a sensuous, lingering accord of vanilla and woody cedar notes.
- Moisten hair with warm water. Evenly distribute Le Shampooing into the hair, and lightly massage in. Lather up the hair again with water and then rinse. Tip: For radiantly shiny hair, best used in combination with the moisturising conditioner Le Conditionneur.